středa 4. ledna 2012

Christmas time

Christmas is over, but our home is still full of christmas atmosphere. Let´s have a look!
The most beautiful angel I´ve got from my nice friend.
Small tree on bigger one.

I am a big lover of candels and this lantern is my favourite one, in love! Just like a fairytale.

Our home is full of trees :-D but every piece is original and different, totally love it!

Where do you keep your candels? I decided not to hide them, but to make a small decoration of them.

This season I fell in love with incenses, our home is now full of beautiful smell. I have these in lavender, sandal wood and cedar, but I can´t say which is the best, all of them!

Yummy, I am addicted to sweets, the best thing on Christmas :-D

I love looking at this window, better than TV :-D

Our Christmas tree, I want to unwrap my presents again, please...

How did you spend your holiday? Are you full of sweets? :-D Have a good time, I am still waiting for snow, what´s wrong? Love you all, thank you ;)

2 komentáře: